Thoughtful and purposefully crafted gifts under $50.
Discover fresh picks
Ethically made from authentic Egyptian cotton, the Goodee Hoodie is so cozy it makes wherever you are feel like home, as demonstrated by Paris-based photographer and writer Celia Spenard-Ko.
A portion of proceeds from the sale of this product go towards disenfranchised groups that are specific to the brand’s social and cultural community.
This brand ensures a living wage for its supply chain workers, while also providing opportunities for acceleration, professional development and leadership.
This company supports women by encouraging female leadership and creating a safe, equitable work environment free from gender-based discrimination and harassment.
This product supports an economic system that minimizes waste and maximizes the function of each resource.
To reduce waste, the ingredients in this product use upcycled materials, including scrap and repurposed materials from discarded goods.
This product has been crafted with materials that are derived from plants, animals, or other naturally occurring materials.
This item uses advanced techniques to preserve water and reduce its ecological footprint during the production process.
This organization includes employees in company operations, management decisions and supply chain, as well as participates actively in local initiatives.
This company is transparent in its business practices and reports annually on how it’s furthering its values and achieving its impact goals.
The production process of this product uses the latest technology and innovative techniques to reduce carbon emissions.
Heritage Craft Preservation
This product supports the preservation of heritage crafts and enables artisans to create sustainable livelihoods through their traditional skills
Nature & Wildlife Conservancy
This product contributes to nature preservation efforts, including wildlife and their habitats, biodiversity, or ecosystems
Responsibly handcrafted by refugees in Italy, the Bassi preserves and celebrates traditional artisanship while providing meaningful workRead More
Global Editorial Director at Nike Women, Zarna Surti, invites us into her Portland, Oregon home and shares what creates her sense of home.Read More
Designers David Vivirido and Francesco Sourigues on finding comfort and creativity in the differences.Read More
- "After scouring the globe searching for aligned brands and artisans, the Peart-approved home edit includes uncommon finds with moving stories."
- "A tightly curated online marketplace for housewares handpicked as much for their beauty as for their social and environmental value."
- "Finalist for World Changing Ideas 2020 Art and Design Category"
- "The Bassi Market Tote embodies [Goodee's] commitment to both timeless design and socially conscious practices"
- "Bless your loved ones (and yourself) with a piece that has a story, a purpose, and, yes, some positively fuego design"
- "A uniquely inspirational, aspirational and educational design destination"
- "From bowls to benches to cushions to soap, the products demonstrate sustainability in a range of forms"
- "This platform connects an ecosystem of makers to consumers looking to make better choices."
- "I walked away impressed with their vision for ethically made, transparently-sourced goods that also live up to their exacting design standards."
- "A new home and lifestyle e-commerce platform that puts good design and sustainability at its forefront"