Sentei Garden Scissors
Features & Details
- Material: KA-70 Carbon Steel
- Dimensions: L 6.8 x W 4 x H 0.7 in - Blades: 2 in
- Country of Origin: Japan
Niwaki Use + Care Instructions
- Japanese steel is hard and sharp, and can be more brittle than some people are used to - it will chip if abused
- Do not cut wire, metal, stone, plastic or any other hard material
- Do not twist or apply uneven pressure
- Cut diagonally across branches (not straight across) so you cut along the fibres
- Use the base of the blades, not the tips, for heavier cuts
Keeping Them Clean:
- Remove leaf resin, rust and gunk with water and a rough cloth
- Dry, wipe over with oil and store in a dry place
Keeping Them Sharp:
New tools won’t need sharpening for some time, but after a while you’ll notice them gradually lose their edge. Use our Niwaki Maintenance Kit for best results (#1000 grit is best for general sharpening).
- Sharpen Secateurs every couple of weeks
- Sharpen Shears every time you use them - the difference is amazing
Shipping & Returns
We currently only ship to Canada and the US (except PO boxes, APO/FPO and US Territories).
Your order will be shipped DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) so that you don't have to pay extra fees upon delivery. Please allow 2-6 business days for delivery from receipt of tracking. Add 5 business days for shipments to Canada.
We hope you’ll love your purchase. In case you need to make a return, you have 30 days to send eligible items back to us. Items that are customized or special ordered are not eligible for return. Contact us at email@example.com to initiate a return request.
Causes This Product Supports
This product has been crafted with materials that are derived from plants, animals, or other naturally occurring materials.
This product supports an economic system that minimizes waste and maximizes the function of each resource.
Heritage Craft Preservation
This product supports the preservation of heritage crafts and enables artisans to create sustainable livelihoods through their traditional skills
This organization actively engages in local initiatives in the communities in which it serves.